Purpose of the Blog

I am witnessing a lot of Security Issues happening in the Software Industry. Software is key to any business today and digital footprint is mandatory for organizations of all the sizes across different industry. 

Security Issues are increasing on a daily basis, but the software industry not lacing up to look up the challenge. It's important to think about security while designing your application. 

"Better to be Safe than Sorry" 

So I've decided to share my learning in the Security space to the security community. I'm a learner in the security industry and I'm learning a lot from other security researchers, youTube channels, twitter and the like. 

The primary motives of this blog, 

  1. Secure Product Design
  2. Talks about recent vulnerabilities and CVEs 
  3. Offensive Security 
  4. Some Good Blogs

Sharing here my  security knowledge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security Score Card using Nuclei Automation

Extracting Dynamic Values from Multiple Requests in a Nuclei Template

How I used Nuclei to Automate Basic Security Checks